- Manage Your CardGet a CardLost / Stolen
Please report lost and stolen cards immediately
00 971 4 551 6476
SUN-SAT 8am-9pm (excluding public holidays)
We will block the card immediately and organise a replacement. A card reissue fee of AED20 plus AED5 for fund transfer and postage fees apply per card. If your Atlantis Gift Card has not been registered it cannot be replaced.
Before using the Atlantis Gift Card you must change the security code. Your security code is printed behind the scratch panel on the card back.
Once changed, your prepaid Atlantis Gift is ready to use. In order to protect funds in the case of a lost or stolen card and for information on balance enquiry and card benefits please visit Manage my card.
Spend Worldwide with your prepaid Atlantis Gift like you would any other debit or credit card, you can also spend online and at any retail outlet worldwide where the MasterCard® logo is displayed.
Check Your Balance
- Logon to your account by clicking on Manage my card.
- Phone: call customer service on 00 971 4 551 6476. Charges apply.
- In person at the Arrivals Hall in Terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport.
Report a lost, stolen or damaged card to customer service immediately on 00 971 4 551 6476. You must have registered the card to reclaim a lost / stolen card and funds. Terms & conditions apply.
Limits, Fees and Charges
The information contained in this table summarizes key product features and forms an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
|Minimum load allowed per credit load||250|
|Maximum load allowed per credit load
We may lower the limits specified above for some or all of the users in our sole discretion.
|Card Pack Sale||15|
|Purchases (UAE and International)||Free|
|Online Purchase (less than AED30)||1|
|Online Purchase (equal or over AED 30)||Free|
|Balance Inquiry / Web Statement||Free|
|POS / Online Decline||3|
|Monthly Inactivity Fees (after 6 months of no activity)||10|
|Replacement Fee for lost / stolen card and Card Renewal
Courier charges will be charged to the User as advised us. Charges will vary depending on the destination and the speed of courier services.
|Foreign Currency Surcharge||3%|
You can obtain the up-to-date balance of your card by calling 00 971 4 551 6476 or visiting www.atlantisgiftcard.com and following the links to Login.
When provided through the call centre where User can access internet to select new PIN. Otherwise a fee equivalent to the Card Replacement Fee applies (plus courier charges).
|Redeeming Unspent Funds after Card Validity Period ends
The entire value of the Atlantis Gift should be used before the end of the Card Validity Period (which shall occur 12 months counted as from the day of first load). Upon the expiry of the Card Validity Period, the Atlantis Gift will become invalid for use. You will be, however, granted a one-time grace period of 3 months commencing the day immediately following the end of the Card Validity Period (the “Grace Period”) to redeem any unspent funds stored in your Atlantis Gift by reactivating your Atlantis Gift according to the procedures set out below. After the expiration of the Grace Period the Atlantis Gift will be invalid, unable to be reactivated and all amounts remaining on the Atlantis Gift will be deducted there from.
1. If you contact us before the expiry of the Grace Period to reactivate your card, and provided your Atlantis Gift holds funds of at least AED15, you will be provided with a new Atlantis Gift and your funds will be transferred to the new Atlantis Gift with a deduction of AED15 which shall be charged as a Replacement and Reactivation Fee. Such fee shall only be charged once, at the time your new replacement Atlantis Gift is supplied.
2. Please note that a monthly Account Maintenance Fee of AED20 will be deducted from your Atlantis Gift at the end of each month during the Grace Period, until you contact us to replace and reactivate your card as indicated in (1) above.
|Security Check (If User claims card fraud but verification fails)||200|
|Security check (if Cardholder claims fraud and security check verification supports this) Charge for interbank fees for validation||20|